Slumber Party Hostel Soi 1 is a great place to stay in Bangkok for those who want to be close to the action. The hostel is located in the popular Soi 1 area, which is full of bars, clubs, and restaurants. The hostel is also close to public transportation, making it easy to get around the city.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Chillout and party areas • Free High Speed Wi-fi in public areas • 24-hour Security • Laundry Service • Tours & Attractions • Secure Lockers • Bar • Quick Bites Menu • Outdoor Terrace • Hot Showers • Reading Lights • Plug Sockets • Linen included •Wristband access • Air conditioning • Microwave • BBQ • Dryer service
Sukhumvit is one of the most popular areas in Bangkok for tourists and locals alike. The area is home to some of the best bars, nightclubs and nightlife in the city. Whether you’re in the mood for a quiet night out or a wild night on the town, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Sukhumvit.
Slumber Party Soi 1 Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Bangkok
This is where most travelers to Thailand sample their first Thai beer, their first Sangsom and perhaps, their first bucket. Bangkok has become a party capital in Thailand. It's cheap. Real Cheap.
There are endless deals in all of the different bars with happy hours starting and finishing at all times of the day.
Expect to pay minimal prices for local beer and buckets come cheap too, especially if you're sharing.
"What's a bucket?" We hear you ask.
It's a literal bucket , or small pail, that is filled with at least the few shots of liquor, usually Thai whisky, then topped up with Coke, Sprite or infamously, Thai Red Bull known as M150.
This stuff packs a punch and is not to be taken lightly, expect it to keep you awake and get you hammered.
Bangkok is capital of Thailand with an enormous population of 10 million people and growing. Being the city center you get a blend of everything that can accommodate everyone. But there are still some guidelines here and there, wear shoes when going out to bars and clubs, this applies for guys only, ladies you are all good.
- When going on your local detour to 7/11 please wear a shirt, this ain't the south.
- Taxis are everywhere, do not fall for the tuk tuk driver offering free service for the day because it is a Thai public holiday, nothing is free, there is only honey when there is money.
- When going to getting a cab ride, agree on fare beforehand not after, or can easily book a Grab or Bolt, 2 of the most useful apps you will get to know in south east Asia.
- Street food is great, you have many places where you can get it, buyer beware the later in the night you wait to eat that food the more it was sitting outside, to be bought.