Chiang Mai Old Town
Slumber Party Chiang Mai Old Town is a great place to stay in Chiang Mai for those who want to be close to the action. The hostel is located in Old Town, which is full of bars, coffee shops, art boutiques, and restaurants. The hostel is also walking distance to the “Weekend Night Market” , one of the biggest open markets in Thailand.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Chillout and party areas • Free High Speed Wi-fi in public areas • 24-hour Security • Laundry Service • Tours & Attractions • Secure Lockers • Bar • Quick Bites Menu • Outdoor Terrace • Hot Showers • Reading Lights • Plug Sockets • Linen included •Wristband access • Air conditioning • Microwave • BBQ • Dryer service
At Slumber Party Chiang Mai, pub crawls, night markets, waterfalls, grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games, good food, and booze are just a taste of what we have on offer. There’s loads to do here so come experience the North of Thailand with us.
About our Chiang Mai Youth Hostel - Best Location in Chiang Mai
This hostel is located in the quintissential Chiang Mai Location. It is situated a few minutes walk from visitor favourites like Tha Pae Gate, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Chang Puak Gate. It has been a long time traveler favourite and is considered to be the best party hostel in Chiang Mai
Contact our Hostel Chiang Mai
Address: 23 Ratchamanka 3 Alley, Tambon Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200
Phone Number: +66 053-274-004
Slumber Party Chiang Mai Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Chiang Mai
- Look for red trucks most of time as they will be cheaper then grab or other transport
- Saturdays and Sundays are great times to catch markets, shop
- Sundays majority of shops, outlets, attractions will be closed; besides Thapae gate
- More traditional than south and mid Thailand, be proper and polite
- Khao Soi is a local dish everyone must try!
From The Airport:
Option 1: As soon as you walk out of the airport there is a taxi service that will take you straight to Slumber Party Chiang Mai for 150 baht.
Option 2: Walk outside of the Airport and you can hail a shared bus (Rot Si Dang) for 50 baht per person.
From Thapae Gate:
Take Ratchadamnoen road all the way down to Rachamankha and take a left pass the 4 way intersection. Once you reach the minimart on your left side take a left, then take a right and head down the little soi where you will find Slumber Party Chiang Mai
Slumber Party Chiang Mai is perfectly situated right in the heart of the city.