Get your travel stories featured on the Slumber Party Hostels blog.
While we’ve had a blast writing in-depth guides on traveling Thailand, we’d also love to be able to show off some of your epic adventures! Guest bloggers will be able to have their travel stories published on our blog, Medium publication and exposed to our loyal fans on social media. Earlier this month, we featured Krista Aoki, who writes about how to make money off travel blogging. She did a great guide on how to start a travel blog you need to check out if you’re new to the field.
I’ve began reaching out to bloggers I know personally to gauge interest but thought it’d be a great idea to open it up to the public. You don’t have to be an established blogger to participate, though we will be putting higher priority on those with an audience for cross-posting. We’ll start out with just a single guest blog to test the waters. But if we vibe well together, Slumber Party is open to regular contributions.
Accepting Guest Bloggers Who Want to Share their Adventures in Thailand
Something to note is that since we’re based in Thailand, only travel stories from Thailand will be published. However, if you want to cover general travel or backpacking tips in a blog, we’re 100% on board with that.
Here are some of the subjects we’re interested in covering:
- Diary of Your Trip: “How to Spend 2 Days in Chiang Mai”
- Reviews of Tours & Tourist Attractions: What did you like? What would have made your trip better?
- Travel Inspiration: Highlights of why you loved a destination and why people should visit.
- “Spotlight On” Destination: Expert travel tips, what to pack, underrated places to check out, etc
- Reviews of Local Food & Restaurants: Destination-specific foods to try, how to get there, etc.
- Travel Blogger Lifestyle: What’s your routine while traveling? How has it impacted your life?
Make sure to include the following in your email:
- Links to any recent travel blogs you’ve written
- Links to your social media handles
- Any ideas for travel blogs you have in mind
For those that are currently in Thailand (or visiting soon), we also have a Creators Program. What this means for you is that you can stay with Slumber Party for free! The catch here is that you’d be working with our team on content in whatever specialty you’re keen on. This includes blogging, vlogging, photo and video content, blogging and more.